Announcing Limited-Edition Vinyl
To commemorate Soundgarden's 35th anniversary, A&M Records has pressed a limited run of their albums in color vinyl variants. These will be released through an "Album Of the Month Club" via The Sound of Vinyl in the U.S. and U.K. (and select online stores in other territories). For a limited time, fans will be able to pre-order the entire series and get a discount + an exclusive lithograph.
The first installment in the series is Soundgarden's massive album 'Superunknown', which has sold 9 million albums worldwide and is certified five times platinum in the US. Both a critical and commercial success, in 1994 'Superunknown' debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts and earned the band two Grammys®. Soundgarden's top 4 most-played radio songs -- "Black Hole Sun", "Fell on Black Days", "Spoonman" and "The Day I Tried To Live" -- are all from this beloved album. In 2003, Rolling Stone ranked 'Superunknown' as one of the 100 Greatest Albums of the Nineties and among the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Hear this masterpiece of rock in all its glory on heavyweight vinyl. Click here to order 'Superunknown'.
For a limited time, pre-order all five albums and get a discount + an exclusive deluxe lithograph, designed and signed by Soundgarden’s longtime creative director Josh Graham. Click here to order the bundle.
Products included in the bundle:
- Superunknown - Translucent Red & Orange 180gram 2LP
- Down On the Upside - Orange & Marbled Purple 180gram 2LP
- Badmotorfinger - Marbled Red & Dark Purple 180gram 2LP
- Louder Than Love - Translucent Yellow 180gram LP
- King Animal - Opaque White & Buttercream Yellow 180gram 2LP
- “Soundgarden 35” 12x12-inch lithograph on 105# Neenah Stardream black Onyx paper, individually numbered & signed by Josh Graham